After a recent trip to Bloomies, I went to lunch at the new Greek taverna across the street, Anasssa Taverna.
They start you off with crusty bread and their lemony hummus, very bright and light, one of the best I have ever had! I should have ordered a pint to take home.
I ordered a glass of their delicious rose, it was sunny out so seemed appropriate...
I ordered a glass of their delicious rose, it was sunny out so seemed appropriate...
My entree was their Greek Salad with chicken. A traditional Greek salad with no lettuce was quite good but nontraditional in the fact that in was $18 and only TWO olives...needs more olives.
All in all, after a long day of shopping, a glass of wine and some appetizers at Anassa's was a good idea.
Anassa Taverna 200 E 60th St, New York, NY 10022
No comments:
Post a Comment