Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Maya

An amazing brunch deal can be found at Maya Restaurant.  I have been here for dinner - which was fabulous - but when I heard about their $35 all you can eat/all you can drink brunch, I had to try it.
 
You heard me right, all you can EAT and all you can DRINK!  So here we go....
 
An elevated plate of chips and salsa

 

 
Ceviche with octopus, scallop, shrimp, cucumber, avocado and lime was very fresh and light.
 
 
 
 
Caramelized plantains came out alittle cold and tough but I would give them another shot.

 
 
Their Huevos Rancheros were outstanding!  Swimming in a yummy rachero sauce, crema and avocado.

 
 
An awesome mushroom enchilada dish was covered with salsa verde.  I wasn't expecting this to be my favorite dish but it was packed with delicious flavor.


 
 
A decadent Mexican french toast with bananas and nutella. This is VERY sweet so make sure to order for dessert.
 
 


I also loved their version of eggs benedict with poached egg on top of masa and black beans but didn't snap a pic.  Next time...
 
 
This was an fabulous brunch and I cannot wait to go back!

Maya Restaurant
11191 First Ave, New York, NY
http://www.richardsandoval.com/mayany/

No comments:

Post a Comment