First off, what a brilliant idea, sushi and sliders, who could want more!!! There lunch menu offers a salad or soup and a drink with any lunch entree which means that I will be coming back for more, I love a good deal! The restaurant itself is small but cozy small, and the decor is charming and homey. Its a great place to take a break during a busy day in the office.
They have a lot of options when it comes to sliders and they are 1 for $4, 2 for $7 and 3 for $10. I had the Chipotle Chicken slider with and a Grilled Salmon slider with avocado and spicy mayo. The sliders also come with some nice spicy and not greasy fries with a great dipping sauce.
The sushi combo is any 2 for $9 and 3 for $12. I got the spicy tuna which was great and the yellowtail scallion which was so-so.
They also have some amazing looking ramen choices which I will need to try next time.
Jack's Slider and Sushi
171 3rd Avenue (at 16th st), New York City
No comments:
Post a Comment