Saturday, December 28, 2013

The Standard Grill

I was shopping around in the Meatpacking District and stopped by The Standard Grill for lunch.  I have been here before for dinner and I highly recommended this spot, I am already planning my next trip back!


I absolutely love the decor, it's a warm and inviting brasserie with beautiful red banquettes and dark wood.  My favorite feature is their brilliant use of pennies for their flooring!




They start you off with a nice bag of bread.  Is wasn't warm but it was salty, and a slightly salted bread is something of perfection, love this.




The Tuna Nicoise salad was not a traditional salad, more like tuna on top of a small bunch of arugula and some accompaniments including delicious olives, half a hard boiled egg, green beans, potato and tomato, I had them hold the anchovies.






There were so many options that looked amazing there is something for everyone.  Stop by for dinner, lunch, or brunch and try some of their delicious and unique eats and drinks!
 
 

The Standard Grill
848 Washington St, New York City (cross street is 13th)
http://www.thestandardgrill.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment