On a night of spontaneous bar hopping, I ended up at Catch for a third round of scotch. By that time, I also needed to get some dinner. I had been to Catch for dinner before and loved the food so was happy to order a few appz to quell my hunger. The bar was packed but we were able to order with the bartender.
A nice Macallan
We started with the Catch Roll with crab, salmon and miso-honey. So delicious and very little rice, mostly fish, which is fantastic.
Sake chicken lettuce cups are fun and delicious!
The Grilled Octopus with a wonderful sofrito sauce.
Yum!
Mahi Mahi wonton tacos with fresh guacamole. Crunchy, bright, a bold bite of flavor.
If you love fish you must swim over to Catch for fun, unique and delicious dishes. A great spot for groups as well as couples.
Catch NYC
21 9th Ave, New York, NY 10014
No comments:
Post a Comment