I have a complete obsession with Laduree. When I went to Paris I was told I had to go to Laduree and try their macaroons. So on the second day of my trip I tried my first Laduree macaroon and subsequently went back each and every day thereafter of our six day trip.
Within two months of being back home in NY after my trip, I received the news that Laduree was opening their first U.S. location on the Upper East Side!!! This was exciting news. And just a few weeks ago, a second NY location has opened in Soho and this one had a dining room and served their full menu.
Within two months of being back home in NY after my trip, I received the news that Laduree was opening their first U.S. location on the Upper East Side!!! This was exciting news. And just a few weeks ago, a second NY location has opened in Soho and this one had a dining room and served their full menu.
What a perfect place for a lunch. I took my mother and we had a perfect meal; very ladies who lunch. I started with their Salade Bonaparte with smoked salmon, salmon eggs, seaweed tartare and black olive cream. To eat this salad you must be a fish lover. It's a lot of fish flavor but I really liked it.
No comments:
Post a Comment