If you aren't looking for a "boozy brunch" on Sundays, Maison Kayser delivers an amazing menu of eggs, salads, and sweets that truly satisfy.
Maison Kayser, a bakery with attached restaurant, opened their first U.S. location (they are from Paris) about a year ago.
I absolutely love that they serve their coffee with a sweet little madeline.
I ordered the Salume Tartine with egg whites - to me, this dish is perfection. The tartine starts with their homemade bread; because they are a bakery, the bread is fantastic, a nice crust on the outside and doughy but lightly toasted on the inside. They then layer on some creme fraiche, fresh, buttery smoked salmon, thinly shaved purple onion and finally some salty capers. The egg whites are fluffy and delightful.
After lunch, I recommend heading over to the bake shop and picking up one of their fresh baked breads to have for breakfast the next morning.
Maison Kayser
Multiple locations
http://www.maison-kayser-usa.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment