Friday, October 17, 2014

Petaluma

I tried out the new Petaluma (under new ownership, from the guys behind Sons of Essex) on the Upper East Side and it is a welcome addition. 
 
I went for brunch and had their egg white frittata.  It was layers of egg, potato, tomato, and spinach with a few dollops of goat cheese.  Not what I was expecting but was great.  P.S. the salad that came with is was OUTSTANDING - dressing was amazing and tomatoes were so fresh and juicy - I would go back just for that! 
 
 
 
Petaluma of old was known for their pizza and the new team has kept the wood burning oven, pizza is a big part of the menu so I had to try it.  The crust was thin and had the perfect doughiness. 
 
 
 
I am looking forward to going back for dinner and trying their craft cocktails!

Petaluma
1356 First Ave (corner of 73rd St), NYC
http://www.petalumarestaurant.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment