Oh how I love Desnuda, it is one of my absolute favorite restaurants. It's a wine bar and cevicheria and only has about 17 seats; its second location in Williamsburg is much bigger and has cocktails. I am a HUGE fan of tartares and ceviches, so this is my wonderland. The dishes are brilliantly composed and the casual atmosphere is perfect. The truffle popcorn they give you as "bread" is also a big plus!
I love their bubbly rose, its refreshing and goes very well with all the dishes. My husband got the Riesling.
I always have to get the Tuna Atun, its a spicy tuna dish and its out of this world.
Salmon de Mango! Very refreshing, makes you feel like you are on a tropical island.
Chef Peter torching the sweet potatoes in the Salmon de Atun. This gives them a brulee providing a sweet taste and crunch texture that matches perfectly with the fresh salmon; the onions give a nice bite and the citrus slices are a cool sweet addition. Love this dish.
There is no dessert at Desnuda but if you need a little something sweet after, Big Gay Ice Cream is right across the street (EV location) how convenient!
Desnuda East Village: 122 E 7th St (between Ave A and 1st Ave) New York City
No comments:
Post a Comment