Sunday, August 24, 2014

Four Seasons

A NY institution, I have always had an itch to try the Four Seasons.  When I saw the sale on Gilt I thought it would be a great dinner to take my mom to when she came into town.
 
They had a lovely bread basket with rolls, croissants and served perfect little grape tomatoes that were so juicy and good you couldn't stop popping them in your mouth.
 
Photo: A great start: mini croissants, rolls and juicy grape Tomatos @FourSeasonsNYC
 
I did the crudo tasting to start which was ok.
 
Photo: Crudo tasting @FourSeasonsNYC
 
 
They gave us as our second course a sweet corn ravioli with mushroom and shrimp which was so amazing.
 
 
 
Photo: Fabulous ravioli with corn mushroom and shrimp #unbelievable @FourSeasonsNYC
 
I got the Branzino for dinner.
 
Photo: Wonderful trout with green veg and roasted tomato @FourSeasonsNYC
 
 
Loved the cotton candy that came to the table!
 
Photo: A puff of cotton candy!  So fun and delightful @FourSeasonsNYC #dustypinklife
 
And had the sorbet for dessert as well.  Delicious and refreshing.
 
 
They also brought over alittle champagne which was a great way to finish this dining experience.
 
Photo: Arturo!  Thanks for the wonderful dinner and bubbly @FourSeasonsNYC can't wait to come back!
 
 
Four Seasons
99 East 52 Street New York, New York 10022  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment